Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A normal week, sort of...

Its been a week since my last post and I don't have too much to update everyone on. Actually, for once, this past week has been quite normal. When I say "normal" I mean that there were no trips, excursions or absolutely out of the ordinary events. The only thing that was totally different about this weeks compared to others was the presence of my mom and dad in Tel Aviv. As a mentioned in my last post, my parents came to visit me (and get their first taste of Israel) here in Tel Aviv. It was absolutely wonderful to have them here. We shared some wonderful experiences together and I was happy to be able to show them around Tel Aviv. They also did pretty well themselves at exploring the city and seeing the sights in Tel Aviv. Right now they are currently in Jerusalem with their tour group and are continuing to get see Israel throughout the week. I think they are enjoying themselves very much!

Other exciting things to note are:

-The weather: its been really hot here, 96 today!

-I am going to Jerusalem to visit my parents this weekend! Should be a good time...

Well, thats really it for now! Ill write again soon. Be well everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment